- USDA Dairy Accepted versions available
- Rugged cast construction
- Available in stainless steel AISI 316, cast iron and aluminium
- Sealed and permanently lubricated outboard bearings
- Easily demountable design
- Change on the fly with most powders
- One-piece body with removable end plates and rotating blade assembly
- Pneumatic or manual operation
- Flanges drilled according to PN 10 or ANSI 150 lbs
- Versions conforming to ATEX 94/9/EC available
The GPD is a two-way, demountable gravity diverter valve and is ideal for system installations that require frequent cleaning with minimum downtime. Design allows fast disassembly in installed location and easy access to all product-contact surfaces. Material flow through the valve is unrestricted with no ledges or dead spots. The diverters are manufactured in a range of finish options, including sanitary specification. The GPD range also includes USDA Dairy Accepted models.
The GPD diverts gravity fed material to either of two lines by a rotating blade that swings through 120° to fully close off the unused port. This is done with extremely close, machined tolerances between rotating blade and body. The GPD is available in 4 sizes: 150, 200, 250 and 300.