- Pressure shock resistant up to 10 bar*
- Two channel design
- Minimal maintenance
- Compact formUser friendly designNo moving parts on the outside
- Pressure up to 3 bar g with static seals
- Sizes 50-150 up to 6 bar g with infl atable seals
- Versions with electrical drive available
- Wear resistant pipes are optionally available
- Versions conforming to ATEX 2014/34/EU available
The DMN-WESTINGHOUSE PTD plug type diverters have been specially designed to route powders and pellets with minimum degradation in pneumatic conveying systems.
The PTD plug type diverter is applied in the chemical, pharmaceutical, plastic, food and other related industries. A smooth passage of products is guaranteed by precision machining, a good sealing and a complete obstruction free passage. The user friendly fool proof design enables fast in situ internal examination, cleaning and, if necessary, replacement of seals. The PTD design conforms to all current legislation regarding safety in the workplace. Consequently there are no moving parts on the outside. The PTD is available in 7 different pipe sizes: ∅ 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150 and 200 mm.